Monday, January 4, 2010

Still alive...

I have gone to bootcamp...really, I have.

It's just that, well, I've turned into a fair-weather participant.

Ice on the road? Heck no.

My birthday the next day? Sleeping in.

So, today, I forced myself to get up and go.

Not too bad. Even though I've been hit and miss with attendance, I do believe that overall, my endurance is increasing. I can do a few seconds of wall squats without crying. I can run a few laps without complaining every.single.step.

Some things still just suck, like pushups and ab work and those jump up with both feet onto the bench things. But, if you've seen me, you know these abs need some work. I am proud that today I did a push up crawl moving thingie (so technical) as part of the relay race. AND I am proud that I did NOT cause my team to come in last place...either time!

One more final "killer" session, then we will retest our times on Monday...I wonder if my time will have increased, decreased or remained the same??? We will see...

Oh, and for those of you who follow the blog. I did NOT sign up for the next session. Am I unmotivated? Lazy? Cheap? (It did go up TWO dollars...watch out world...that'll break the bank...well, that might not but the $2 I'd have to shell out for day care might :) I just didn't get into it as much as I'd hoped...and I didnt' get out of it as much, either, but that is 100% my own fault.

-Jessica

No comments: